المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شرح قراءة لود السيرفر Read load average

Rise Company
06-11-2014, 14:04
So what does this mean about your system?

Well, for a quick example let’s consider the output below. The load average of a system can typically be found by running top or uptime and users typically don’t need any special privileges for these commands.

load averages: 2.43, 2.96, 3.41
Here we see the one minute load average is 2.43, five minute is 2.96, and fifteen minute load average is 3.41.
Here are some conclusions we can draw from this.

On average, over the past one minute there have been 2.43 processes running or waiting for a resource
Overall the load is on a down-trend since the average number of processes running or waiting in the past minute (2.43) is lower than the average running or waiting over the past 5 minutes (2.96) and 15 minutes (3.41)
This system is busy, but we cannot conclude how busy solely from load averages.

It is important here to mention that the load average does not take into account the number of processes. Another critical detail is that processes could be waiting for any number of things including CPU, disk, or network.
So what we do know is that a system that has a load average significantly higher than the number of CPUs is probably pretty busy, or bogged down by some bottleneck. Conversely a system which has a load average significantly lower than the number of CPUs is probably doing just fine.

Rise Company
06-11-2014, 14:08
Personally, if the server load is around 4.00 24/7 and we're talking about a server with a single processor, I would suspect something is wrong: overselling or overloading. In that case, just to make sure I would never face serious problems, I would ask my host to do something about the server load or move my website to a server with a lower server load. If the response I get does not please me, I will consider looking for a new host.

Rise Company
06-11-2014, 14:10
قراءة الود يكون الرقم من اليمين الى الشمال , 15 دقيقة ثم 5 دقائق ثم 1 دقيقة
لو 1 بروسيسور مفروض يساوى لود 0 الى 2 المناسب 1
لو 2 بروسيسور مفروض يساوى لود 2 الى 4 المناسب 2