Engineering and Technology
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2014
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي 200 Happy Birthday Wishes

• Genuine, heartfelt birthday wishes can liven up anybody’s day. Sending happy birthday messages is a long-standing custom and a necessary tradition; it’s a way to let somebody know that you care, and that you’re happy because it’s his or her birthday. Are you looking for inspiration or a unique idea for something to write on a good friend or family member’s birthday card? Unique birthday wishes and sayings are available here for people of all ages:
    • Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!
    • Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
    • Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.

• Happy Birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.
    • A birthday is a most special day in one’s life. Enjoy yours to its fullest.
    • It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.
    • My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
    • The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
    • Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.
    • Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. Happy Birthday!

Birthday Wishes for a Best Friend

• You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.
    • Your birthday is a wonderful occasion all by itself. But for me, it’s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.
    • Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.
    • My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday, and get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we’re together.
    • Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.
    • On your birthday, I’d like to take some time to think about all of the wonderful times we’ve shared together. I’m thankful for our adventures and all of the things that we’ve done as friends. I look forward to making many more memories with you.
    • There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your special day, and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.
    • More happy birthday wishes for your best friend
    • Top 50 Friend’s Birthday Wishes

• I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up with you!
    • The best part of having you as my best friend is being able to act crazy and wild, and not have a care in the world. I truly feel as if I can let my hair down when I’m with you.
    • On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day as much as you can. A very happy birthday to my best friend, may you have a fabulous one.
    • Happy Birthday, my dear friend. I don’t know if I could ever convey to you just how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine where I would be right now without you. You have changed my life for the better.
    • Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.
    • A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
    • My dearest friend, today is your birthday, and I look forward all year to celebrating this day with you. I have planned so many wonderful activities and I can’t wait to see your face light up when you see what I have in store for you.

Birthday Wishes for Friends

• On your special day, I am recalling all of the great times we’ve spent together. You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart.
    • Here’s to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles. If anyone deserves all the happiness in the world, it’s you. Thanks for always being there for me.
    • Happy birthday to the most wonderful friend on earth!
    • Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!
    • Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday.
    • Today, on your birthday, I wish you the warmest love and happiness. May all of your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!
    • Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends
    • Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends
    • Happy Birthday Youtube Videos
    • You are a wonderful source of joy! May your special day bring you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest in the world. Happy Birthday, dearest.
    • A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and Happy Birthday.
    • A great friend and a happy birthday: that’s what you are, and that’s what I wish for you.
    • Let me tell you that, with every passing year, you’re becoming the wisest and best-looking friend that I have ever known! May you continue to put out the very best in your life!
    • You are the most special friend I know, and I’m so glad that I can call you my best friend. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever.

Happy Birthday Wishes for Your Special Day

• Because today is a special day, sending birthday wishes simply wouldn’t do, so I’m sending you a day when all of your dreams come true, and a year that means the most to you!
    • I hope that your special day is full of fun, happiness and everything that you enjoy.
    • I’m so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy. Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. Hoping your day will be as special as you are. Happy Birthday!
    • Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year your best ever. Enjoy the ride!\
    • Birthday Quotes
    • Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.
    • Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn’t do. So I’m sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you!
    • The sun is shining more brightly today as a way to wish you Happy Birthday.
    • Today, I wish for all of your dreams to come true as you walk on your life path. Count your blessings every day, and realize there are more than years in your life! Celebrate your day!
    • Creative Ways to Say Happy Birthday
    • It’s your birthday today! You know what that means? It’s time to wear the hat, blow the candles and cut the cake, but don’t forget to think about all of the wishes you want to make! Enjoy your day!
    • We have been best friends since forever. I’m running out of birthday greetings, so what more can I say than a matter-of-fact? Happy Birthday! I wish you a wonderful day today and in coming days as well.
    • Happy Birthday!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.

Happy Birthday Wishes for the Year

• Hey there! Sending birthday wishes your way for a beautiful year ahead. May your lucky stars continue to shine and make all of your dreams come true. Enjoy your day with all of the pleasures it has in store.
    • Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy Birthday.
    • Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old you are, but a medal of everything you have been through in life.
    • I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you. Happy Birthday.
    • Inspirational Birthday Wishes
    • Another year has passed, and let me just say how much we count on you, rather than count the years. I wish you a wonderful birthday.
    • Another year older, another year wiser. Well, at least you are growing up to be what you were meant to be – the hottest girl around. Happy Birthday, gorgeous.
    • Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year of joy, and that you’ve made this world a better place. Make every day of your life, and every candle, count. Have a delightful birthday!
    • Happy Birthday!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special, national treasure

Birthday Love Wishes

• To someone who touches each life she enters, spreading joy to everyone you meet: may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many more happiest of birthdays!
    • Happy Birthday to the person who means the most to me in this world. I hope your birthday wishes come true. I know mine did the day I met you. Thank you for always being right by my side, sweetheart.
    • For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy Birthday, my love!
    • Birthday Love Messages
    • Romantic Birthday Wishes
    • Happy Birthday! I love you so freaking much. Hope you have an awesome birthday!
    • I hope you have a magical day full of love and happiness! Happy Birthday, my sweetheart!
    • I hope that your big day involves a cool day and a hot night. Happy Birthday!
    • Love you!!! Have an absolutely amazing day all about you!! Happy Birthday, my darling!

Funny Birthday Wishes

• I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
    • When little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake.
    • Hope you love your new age. It loves you because it looks good on you.
    • Let there be peace on Earth, and let it begin right after your birthday party.
    • I’ve been that age. I’ve done that age. It is fun. Enjoy!
    • Funny Birthday Messages
    • Many people say that the best way to remember a special friend’s birthday is to forget it once. I think that Google calendar works better.
    • They say that you can count your true friends on one hand. I’ll bet that you can’t count your birthdays on the other. Happy Birthday.
    • I wanted to give you the best birthday greeting ever…but this card was all I could afford. Happy Birthday!
    • I always forget your birthday, and it’s not my memory that makes me; it’s that plastic surgeon of yours.
    • I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants! Happy Birthday.
    • Despite all of the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.

Let’s Party Birthday Wishes

• I hope that today, at your party, you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday.
    • Just wanted to say Happy Birthday, and I hope you have the best day ever. Party like it’s your 21st birthday.
    • Celebrate the best-ever birthday party today, but don’t forget to celebrate each and every day, along with the happiness that each day brings.
    • Top 10 Birthday Quotes
    • Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young. Feels good to party on your birthday, doesn’t it?
    • Support wildlife: have a wild birthday party!
    • I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, and that I hope you have the best party ever.
    • I hope that your birthday is great, because it is a good reason to celebrate.

Short Birthday Wishes

• I wish you all the happiness in the world! Bday
    • Happy birthday!!! wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

• Here’s to another year of success, health and happiness… Bday !!
    • I hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with Love & Fun!
    • Take care always and keep on rocking. Bday!
    • SMS Birthday Messages
    • May a happy bright star always light your path. Bday!
    • Just live it out to the fullest and have fun! Bday
    • Age hasn’t spoiled you a bit! I wish you a wonderful birthday.
    • I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
    • I am sending you warm and fuzzy birthday wishes. Bday.

Birthday Quotes

• It’s the journey that counts not the destination.
    • It’s the simplest things that make your life count, like a simple wish. Happy Birthday!
    • It’s your choice, when and how your life’s sparking begins, not age.
    • Famous Birthday Quotes
    • Don’t count the years. Count the wishes and all the cheers.
    • Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile.
    • Don’t look for a heaven in the sky. Make your own heaven right here.

Birthday Warm Closings

• All life’s best to you
    • All my love
    • All best always
    • Best wishes on your birthday
    • Best wishes
    • Blessings
    • Enjoy
    • God bless
    • Gratefully
    • Kind wishes
    • Happy Birthday!
    • Hugs and kisses
    • Lots of love
    • Love always
    • Love
    • Much love to you
    • Thinking the best for you
    • Warmest wishes
    • Warmly
    • With all best wishes
    • Wishing you happiness
    • With love
    • Your friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    شركة رايز للهندسة و التكنولوجيا Rise Company for Engineering & Technology
    Web Hosting | Web Designing | E-Marketing

رقم # 1 فى خدمات الشركات Business Services

استضافة مواقع Web Hosting - عمل ايميل شركة Business Emails

تصميم موقع شركة Web Design - تسويق الكترونى على جوجل Google Adwords

www.rise.company | www.rise.company/emails

ملحوظة : جميع خدماتنا مخصصة للشركات فقط وغير متاحة للافراد
    وليس لنا اى منتجات او صيانة نهائيا! يرجى الانتباه الى ذلك.

Status
    الصورة الرمزية Rise Company
    Engineering and Technology
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2014
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: 200 Happy Birthday Wishes

• Age is of no importance unless you are a cheese.
    • Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
    • I'm not 40 I'm 18 with 22 years experience.
    • You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.
    • A birthday is the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!
    • The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
    • Live each day like it's your birthday.
    • I'm not getting old I'm getting better.
    • Live your life and forget your age.
    • Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated!
    شركة رايز للهندسة و التكنولوجيا Rise Company for Engineering & Technology
    Web Hosting | Web Designing | E-Marketing

رقم # 1 فى خدمات الشركات Business Services

استضافة مواقع Web Hosting - عمل ايميل شركة Business Emails

تصميم موقع شركة Web Design - تسويق الكترونى على جوجل Google Adwords

www.rise.company | www.rise.company/emails

ملحوظة : جميع خدماتنا مخصصة للشركات فقط وغير متاحة للافراد
    وليس لنا اى منتجات او صيانة نهائيا! يرجى الانتباه الى ذلك.

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •