ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ Rise Company
    Engineering and Technology
    ÊÇÑíÎ ÇáÊÓÌíá
    Apr 2014
    ÇáÏæáÉ
    Egypt
    ÇáãÔÇÑßÇÊ
    ãÚÏá ÊÞííã ÇáãÓÊæì

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí ÓßÇäÑ scanner ãÔßáÉ ÙåæÑ ÎØ ÇÓæÏ hp scanjet pro 3500 f1 flatbed scanner black line

ÓßÇäÑ scanner ãÔßáÉ ÙåæÑ ÎØ ÇÓæÏ hp scanjet pro 3500 f1 flatbed scanner black line
    When I scan there is a line?Vertical Lines Appearing On Scanned Documents
    HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 problem, thick vertical black line in the scan
    Is HP going to issue a recall on these defective unit? It is clearly a hardware failure.
    Black line on scanning from the ADF - Automatic document feeder - ADF black line

---------------------------------------------------------
    ÇáãÔßáÉ ÇÐÇ ßÇäÊ ÕÛíÑÉ " ÎØ ÇÓæÏ ÕÛíÑ " :

Ýì ÇáÛÇáÈ åÊÌÏ ÎØ Ýì ÇáãäÊÕÝ ÚäÏ Úãá ÓßÇä ãä ÎáÇá

æÍÏÉ ÇáÊÛÐíÉ ÇáÊáÞÇÆíÉ ááãÓÊäÏÇÊ(Automatic document feeder) ADF

æÇáÓÈÈ åæ hn äÞØÉ ÊÑÇÈ Úáì ÓØÍ ÒÌÇÌ ÇáÓßÇäÑ ÇáãÓÊÞá íÊÍæá Çáì ÎØ Ýì ÇáÍÇá ÚäÏ Úãá ÓßÇä

Íá ÇáãÔßáÉ ãÌÑÈ 100 % ááÊÎáÕ ãä ÇáÎØ ÇáÇÓæÏ Ýì ÇáÓßÇäÑ :

ÇÓÊÎÏã Çì äæÚ ãä ÇäæÇÚ ÇáßÍæá Ýì ÊäÙíÝ ÇáãäØÞÉ ÇáãÍÏÏÉ ÈÇááæä ÇáÇÍãÑ

ãÚ ÇÓÊÎÏÇã ØÑÝ ÇáÇÕÈÚ Ýì ÊäÙíÝ ÍÏæÏåÇ ßÇãáÉ æåÊÌÏ Çä ÇáãÔßáÉ Êã ÍáåÇ.

If the problem only appears when using document feeder, then most probably documents feeder's glass is dirty.
    Even small dust can appear as vertical line on scanned document
    It's because when document is passed through scanner's glass this particular "dot" is read by scanner as line.

My advice - clean autofeeders glass - I have marked it on below photo.
    This is my advice, too. You should just need water or alcohol and a lint-free cloth.
    Keep in mind that most glass cleaners are alcohol based. That's why that dry quickly and don't leave streaks.

Ýì ÍÇáÉ æÌæÏ ãÔßáÉ ÎØ ÇÓæÏ Ýì ÇáÓßÇäÑ Úáì ãÇßíäÇÊ ÇÎÑí åíßæä ÍáåÇ äÝÓ ÇáØÑíÞÉ

ÇáãÔßáÉ ÇÐÇ ßÇäÊ ßÈíÑÉ " ÎØ ÇÓæÏ ßÈíÑ ÚÑíÖ ":

ÇáÓßÇäÑ ÌÏíÏ áã íÓÊÎÏã ÇßËÑ ãä 10 ãÑÇÊ íÚäì ÇÓÊÎÏÇã ÈÓíØ ÌÏÇ æÙåÑÊ ãÔßáÉ !

ÙåæÑ ÎØ ÇÓæÏ ÇËäÇÁ Úãá ÓßÇä ãä ÎáÇá Automatic document feeder - ADF

æåäÇß ãÔÇßá ÇíÖÇ ãÚ ÇáÈÚÖ ÇáÇÎÑ Ýì ÇáÓßÇä ÇáÏÇÎáí Flatbed

åÐå ÇáãÔßáÉ ÚíÈ ÕäÇÚÉ ãÔåæÑ Ýì ÎØ ÇäÊÇÌ åÐå ÇáãÇßíäÇÊ ááÇÓÝ áÇ íÌÈ Çä íÍÏË åÐÇ ãÚß

æÍáåÇ ÇáæÍíÏ åæ ÇáÐåÇÈ Çáì Çáæßíá ÈÇáÖãÇä ! áÇÓÊÈÏÇáåÇ ÈÓÈÈ ÚíÈ ÇáÕäÇÚÉ

ÔÇåÏ ÇáãÑÇÌÚ ááãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáßËíÑ ãä ÇáÔßæí Úä äÝÓ ÇáÚØá

ãÔÇßá ÇáãÓÊÎÏãíä :

My company purchased a few of these flatbed scanners and almost half of them have had this issue. Most of the times they were still under warranty so HP replaced them for free
    Our HP ScanJet 3500 f1 suddenly has a thick vertical black line in each page. We've had it about 3-4 months and used it lightly so far, so this sudden problem is a surprise. This started today and affects all pages scnaned so far, from both the HP software as well as importing thourgh other software (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.), from the flatbed scan glass. The glass and sheetfeed rollers are clear. Is there any hardware problem in this scan unit?
    We have two scanners and they both started doing this yesterday. We cleaned glass, made sure firmware and all were up to date and still no resolution.
    We've had 8 of these issues and each time, HP makes me troubleshoot by using both the ADF and flatbed then also using a different cable and using Windows to scan and each time they've replaced it because it is a bulb issue. That's why It sucks that they wouldn't replace the 2 I had that were no longer under warranty, knowing **bleep** well it's a bulb issue and they know it is.
    I am having this exact same issue (1 inch vertical bar on scans), including that my warranty on this piece of equipment just expired. I have completed all the suggested troubleshooting steps to no avail.
    when using the HP Scanjet Pro 4500 fn1 using the flatbed scanner, NOT the document feeder. Cleaning does nothing to improve. Purchased on 12/11/2017 but started having this issue in May of 2019, but didn't have time to deal with poor HP Tech Support, or lack-of-tech-support. This was an expensive unit, around $700.
    HP doesn't sell spare parts. It seems that the scanner head is malfunctioning but being served by hp is no item (after phoning the help desk in Poland = where I am working). In this way I am forced to buy a new scanner
    I have the same issue and by reading the numerous claims on this with no reply from HP I can only speculate that this is a product fault… The only workaround I have experienced and can suggest is to scan an initial blank sheet, given that the black strip only appears on the first scanned page. Of course this will only work with the feeder and not the flatbed. If you have just one side of a document to scan, put the blank side up in the feeder and that will work !

Vertical black stripes are normally caused by a piece of paper or dirt that landed on the scanner glass.
    Open the lid and view the glass strip at the end of the flatbed.
    Brush or blow out anything you find. It should line up with the area of the stripe.

----------------------------------------------------

I tried and tried and cleaned and cleaned that little glass strip. Finally, after more than an hour of trying all the suggested solutions that I could find online, I read one post that said he found the tiniest speck on the glass that lined up with where the line appeared on his copies and scans when using the ADF. That speck hadn't come off with normal cleaning efforts. He said he took his fingernail and scraped off that almost invisible speck, and the line disappeared. I placed the paper with the line onto the flat face of the scanner and sure enough, lined up with the line, there on the glass strip, was the tiniest speck--almost invisible. I put the fingernail to work, scrape scrape, put the paper in the ADF, ran Scan. NO LINE!

----------------------------------------------------

ãáÍæÙÉ : åÐÇ ÇáÇÕÏÇÑ ãä ÇáÓßÇäÑ ÛÇáì ÌÏÇ ÌÏÇ æááÇÓÝ ÈØìÁ ÌÏÇ Ýì ÇáÓßÇä
    æ ÇáÇÒÑÇÑ áÇ ÊÚãá æ ÛíÑ Úãáì ÊãÇãÇ < áÐáß áÇ ääÕÍ ÈÔÑÇÁ ÓßÇäÑ hp ãÑÉ ÇÎÑí ãä Çì äæÚ
    æ ÇáÊæÌå Úáì ÔÑßÉ cannon Ýì ÇáÓßÇäÑ æ ÇáØÈÇÚÉ ÇíÖÇ
    ÇáãÑÌÚ:
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...n/td-p/6974619
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...n/td-p/7139338
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printi...F/td-p/6629448
    https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/...hen+it+scanned.
    https://community.spiceworks.com/top...ocument-feeder
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ÔÑßÉ ÑÇíÒ ááåäÏÓÉ æ ÇáÊßäæáæÌíÇ Rise Company for Engineering & Technology
    Web Hosting | Web Designing | E-Marketing

ÑÞã # 1 Ýì ÎÏãÇÊ ÇáÔÑßÇÊ Business Services

ÇÓÊÖÇÝÉ ãæÇÞÚ Web Hosting - Úãá Çíãíá ÔÑßÉ Business Emails

ÊÕãíã ãæÞÚ ÔÑßÉ Web Design - ÊÓæíÞ ÇáßÊÑæäì Úáì ÌæÌá Google Adwords

www.rise.company | www.rise.company/emails

ãáÍæÙÉ : ÌãíÚ ÎÏãÇÊäÇ ãÎÕÕÉ ááÔÑßÇÊ ÝÞØ æÛíÑ ãÊÇÍÉ ááÇÝÑÇÏ
    æáíÓ áäÇ Çì ãäÊÌÇÊ Çæ ÕíÇäÉ äåÇÆíÇ! íÑÌì ÇáÇäÊÈÇå Çáì Ðáß.

Status
    ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáÑãÒíÉ Rise Company
    Engineering and Technology
    ÊÇÑíÎ ÇáÊÓÌíá
    Apr 2014
    ÇáÏæáÉ
    Egypt
    ÇáãÔÇÑßÇÊ
    ãÚÏá ÊÞííã ÇáãÓÊæì

ÇÝÊÑÇÖí ÑÏ: ÓßÇäÑ scanner ãÔßáÉ ÙåæÑ ÎØ ÇÓæÏ hp scanjet pro 3500 f1 flatbed scanner black lin

I have an Officejet Pro 6830 printer.
    Lately, when I scan a document from the automatic document feeder, I get a thin black line from the top to the bottom in the middle of the scanned document (see the attached photo)
    I raised the cover and tried to clean the parts the move the document, but that didn't help.
    The problem does NOT occur when I put the document on the glass
    Any idea?

Cleaning scan glass strip of vertical lines:

The issue may be caused by a small spec on the ADF scanner glass, (the thin glass to the left of Flatbed scan glass)

This sensor is used for both the flatbed scan and the automatic document feeder (ADF), the difference is where the sensor is moved to for scanning. When scanning from the flatbed the sensor moves across the bed, a spot in this area will result in a spot on the page. When using the ADF the sensor is moved to the thin glass to the left of the main bed, and the paper is moved past the sensor by the ADF. A spot in the wrong place here will result in a line down the length of the long side of the page. Clean this areas as shown below.

Figure : Locate any debris on the ADF scanner glass strip

If the initial cleaning does not resolve the issue it may help to shine a bright flashlight nearly parallel to the glass. For a line on the left side of the printed page the spot will be toward the front of the printer, if the line is on the right of the paper it will correspond to a spec toward the rear of the printer.

Figure : Clean the ADF scanner glass strip

This resource will be useful:

HP AiO Printers : Resolving Vertical lines or bands on copied or scanned document

ÔÑßÉ ÑÇíÒ ááåäÏÓÉ æ ÇáÊßäæáæÌíÇ Rise Company for Engineering & Technology
    Web Hosting | Web Designing | E-Marketing

ÑÞã # 1 Ýì ÎÏãÇÊ ÇáÔÑßÇÊ Business Services

ÇÓÊÖÇÝÉ ãæÇÞÚ Web Hosting - Úãá Çíãíá ÔÑßÉ Business Emails

ÊÕãíã ãæÞÚ ÔÑßÉ Web Design - ÊÓæíÞ ÇáßÊÑæäì Úáì ÌæÌá Google Adwords

www.rise.company | www.rise.company/emails

ãáÍæÙÉ : ÌãíÚ ÎÏãÇÊäÇ ãÎÕÕÉ ááÔÑßÇÊ ÝÞØ æÛíÑ ãÊÇÍÉ ááÇÝÑÇÏ
    æáíÓ áäÇ Çì ãäÊÌÇÊ Çæ ÕíÇäÉ äåÇÆíÇ! íÑÌì ÇáÇäÊÈÇå Çáì Ðáß.

ÇáãæÇÖíÚ ÇáãÊÔÇÈåå

1. Ñíßæ Ricoh ÊÚÑíÝ ÇáÓßÇäÑ Úáì ÇáÔÈßÉ Network TWAIN Scanner Driver
    ÈæÇÓØÉ Rise Company Ýí ÇáãäÊÏì ÞÓã ÇáØÇÈÚÇÊ æãÇßíäÇÊ ÇáÊÕæíÑ
    ãÔÇÑßÇÊ: 0
    ÂÎÑ ãÔÇÑßÉ: 18-10-2020, 11:49
  2. ÍãÇíÉ whm / cpanel ãä ÎáÇá ClamAV virus scanner ááÇíãíáÇÊ æ ÇáãáÝÇÊ antivirus
    ÈæÇÓØÉ Rise Company Ýí ÇáãäÊÏì ÞÓã ÍãÇíÉ Whm / Cpanel
    ÂÎÑ ãÔÇÑßÉ: 09-04-2020, 20:19
  3. ÇÝÖá ÈÑäÇãÌ ÇáÇÓßÇäÑ Scanner áãÇßíäÇÊ ÊÕæíÑ Ñíßæ Ricoh æÛíÑåÇ
    ÈæÇÓØÉ Rise Company Ýí ÇáãäÊÏì ÞÓã ÇáØÇÈÚÇÊ æãÇßíäÇÊ ÇáÊÕæíÑ
    ÂÎÑ ãÔÇÑßÉ: 07-10-2019, 01:11
  4. ßÊÇÈÉ ãáÝÇÊ ãÓÍæÈÉ Scanner Ãæ PDF Åáì ãáÝÇÊ äÕíÉ ( 20 ÕÝÍÉ) Word
    ÈæÇÓØÉ ÇÓÇãÉ ÇáÇÍãÑ Ýí ÇáãäÊÏì ÑÇíÒ ÇáÅÚáÇäÇÊ ÇáÊÌÇÑíÉ Rise Advertise
    ÂÎÑ ãÔÇÑßÉ: 19-10-2018, 13:05
  5. Portable Kaspersky Anti-Virus Scanner 8.0.0.523 áÝÍÕ æÇÒÇáÉ ÇáÚÏæì ãä ÇáßãÈíæÊÑ
    ÈæÇÓØÉ Eng Amr Adel Ýí ÇáãäÊÏì ÑÇíÒ ááßãÈíæÊÑ Rise Computer
    ÂÎÑ ãÔÇÑßÉ: 22-12-2009, 23:52

ÇáãÝÖáÇÊ

ÇáãÝÖáÇÊ

ÖæÇÈØ ÇáãÔÇÑßÉ

• áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÅÖÇÝÉ ãæÇÖíÚ ÌÏíÏÉ
  • áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÇáÑÏ Úáì ÇáãæÇÖíÚ
  • áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÅÑÝÇÞ ãáÝÇÊ
  • áÇ ÊÓÊØíÚ ÊÚÏíá ãÔÇÑßÇÊß
  •