Windows 10 explorer.exe error on startup
Fix Explorer.exe Error with Yellow Exclamation at Startup
Explorer.EXE Blank Message on Startup of Windows 10 - [SOLUTION]
C:\Windows\System32\msn.exe, C:\Windows\System32\msh.exe
Remove Msh.exe Virus. What is Msh.exe in Task Manager?

When you logon to your user account in Windows 10, Explorer.exe error message with yellow exclamation may appear,
containing no message text. This may occur especially in the aftermath of removing malware from the system.

Msh.exe is a Trojan Coin Miner that uses the infected computers resources to mine digital money without your consent. It can be Monero, Bitcoin, DarkCoin or Ethereum. Source: https://howtofix.guide/msh-exe-virus/

About Msh.exe Msh.exe process will certainly use greater than 70% of your CPUs power
and also graphics cards sources Source: https://howtofix.guide/msh-exe-virus/

Fix: Explorer.exe Error with Yellow Exclamation

To fix the Explorer.exe error at startup, remove the reference to a non-existent file from one of the startup locations in the registry. Here is how to do so.

Press WinKey + R to bring up the Run dialog.

Type regedit.exe and press Enter

In the Registry Editor window, navigate to the following registry location:
:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows

Double-click the value named Load and clear the existing value data to set it blank.Important: If you get an error saying: Cannot edit Load: Error writing the values new contents, then re-run the Registry Editor under LocalSystem rights. Alternately, take ownership of the registry key and then clear the Load registry data. Exit the Registry Editor.

Note: The above location is one of the many startup launch-points in Windows, and some viruses/malware conveniently add entries there. The value may be pointing to a malware file that is non-existent after malware cleanup. To manage startup programs easily, use the free Autoruns utility from Microsoft.

I've tried removing this file from my registry but my registry keeps on regenerating this file again and again
due to which my pc keeps on hanging nearly after 5-6 hr of use

: data load

safemode