Cpanel | Delay / Slow cPanel is connecting
How to disable the cPanel forward / redirect page?
cPanel is connecting ........ trying: force preferred
If you are not behind a firewall that blocks port 2083
If you are behind a firewall and can not connect to port 2083

:

Use X-Frame-Options and X-Content-Type-Options headers with cpsrvd

Use the X-Frame-Options HTTP response header to indicate whether a browser can render a page in a <frame>, <iframe> or <object> tag. This allows websites to ensure that their contents are not embedded into other sites, to avoid clickjacking attacks.
The server uses the X-Content-Type-Options response HTTP header to indicate that the MIME types in the Content-Type headers should not be changed or followed.
When you enable this option, the system adds the X-Frame-Options header, with a value of SAMEORIGIN, and the X-Content-Type-Options header, with a value of nosniff, to cpsrvd responses.
================================================== =====================

I just saw that one of our analysts opened a case last night indicating that this being enabled (which it is by default) has been causing delayed /cpanel redirects which would include redirects to /webmail

This issue is not resolved as of now. The internal case for it is still open CPANEL-30925 but as soon as it is updated I'll note the changes here. This being a security featurethere is some risk with having this disabled as the purpose is to avoid clickjacking attacks as noted in the description.

Currently, the only workaround for this is to disable the x-frame option though.

:

if you have root access to the server canyou please go to WHM>>Server Configuration>>
Tweak Settings and let me know what you have set for:

Use X-Frame-Options and X-Content-Type-Options headers with cpsrvd

Cpanel | / cpanel

:
https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/cp...direct.664609/