ÇáÓí ÈÇäÇá WHM/cPanel ÊÍæíá ÏæãíäÇÊ switch main domain and parked domain in account
Convert Parked Domain to it's own cPanel account
How to convert a Parked (Alias) domain to an Addon domain
Change account main domain with a parked domain

ÇáãØáæÈ :

One client has domainA.com as main domain, and domainB.com as a parked domain. Is it possible to switch the two, makingdomainB.com the main account and domainA.com the parked domain in cpanel? the data of domainA.com should show up in domainB.com

in short, when the customer logs into his account, he should see domainB.com and not domainA.

ÇáÊäÝíÐ :

One solution would be to:
1. Remove domainB.com as a parked domain
2. Go to WHM, modify this cPanel account
3. In the domain field, change domainA.com to domainB.com
4. Click "Save" and wait for the process to complete
5. Add domainA.com as a parked domain

ÇáÎáÇÕÉ
ÚäÏ ÍÐÝ parked åÊÎÊÝì ãÚå ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ æáßä áä íÍÐÝ ãÌáÏÇÊ ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ
ÝÈãÌÑÏ ÇÚÇÏÉ ÇÖÇÝÉ ÇáÏæãíä ãÑÉ ÇÎÑí åÊÙåÑ ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ ãÚåÇ
áÐáß ÈÈÓÇØÉ ÇÚãá ÍÐÝ Ëã rename Ëã ÇÖÇÝÉ parked
æÊáÞÇÆíÇ ßá ÔìÁ Êã ÑÈØå

------------------------------
ÊÌÑÈÉ ãÞÊÈÓÉ

I wanted to give you some real world experience, when I did this exact same thing: Switch a Parked Domain (DomainB.com) with the main domain (DomainA.com):

The customer had email accounts with both DomainA.com and DomainB.com, and also had some email forwarders for only DomainA.com.

Here are the steps I took, and what resulted:

1) In cPanel, I documented the email accounts and forwarders (simple copy and paste to a text file)

2) In cPanel, I clicked on Parked Domains and removed DomainB.com from being a parked domain.

3) In WHM, I modified the account by changing the domain from DomainA.com to DomainB.com.

4) In cPanel, I noticed that all of the email accounts (both for DomainA.com and DomainB.com) are still intact. However, all of the email forwarders were changed to DomainB.com!

5) In CPanel, I went into Add-on Domains and added DomainA.com as an Add-on domain (we decided we wanted it to be an Add-on and not Parked, so that we can track statistics of the usage of DomainA.com -- when you Park, you do not get separate stats)

6) In cPanel, I went into Redirects, and redirected DomainA.com to DomainB.com, "with and without www" and "wildcard" both enabled. Now, if you go to DomainA.com, it redirects to http://www.domainb.com/somepage.htm. Perfect!

7) In cPanel, I had to delete the existing forwarders, since they were now for the wrong domain (DomainB.com), and then recreate them with the correct domain (DomainA.com). Thankfully, all email boxes are all OK!

So, that is my experience, your mileage may vary. I hope this helps.

ÊÌÑÈÉ ÔÑßÉ ÑÇíÒ
ÇáÚãíá áå Ïæãíä ÇÓÇÓí aaa.com ãÖÇÝ Úáíå alias domain ÈÇÓã bbb.com

ÇáÇÓÇÓì Úáíå ãæÞÚ wp æ ÇáÇÎÑ áÇ + ßáÇåãÇ ÚáíåãÇ ÇíãíáÇÊ ßËíÑÉ ÌÏÇ ÌÏÇ
ÇáãØáæÈ ¿ åæ Çä íßæä alias domain åæ main domain æÇáÚßÓ ÕÍíÍ
æÇä íßæä ÇáãæÞÚ wp ÈÇÓã ÇáÌÏíÏ

äÊíÌÉ ÇáÊÌÑÈÉ :

Êã Úãá Ðáß ÈãäÊåì ÇáÓåæáÉ Ïæä Úãá Çì ÔìÁ manual
1- Ëã ÍÐÝ alias æÇÎÊÝÊ ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ æáßä ãáÝÇÊåÇ áã ÊÍÐÝ "ããÊÇÒ"
2- Êã ÊÚÏíá ÇáÏæãíä ÇáÇÓÇÓí Çáì ÇáÈÏíá bbb.com ãä whm
3- Êã ÇÖÇÝÉ Ïæãíä alias ááÏæãíä aaa.com
4- Êã ÊÚÏíá ÑÇÈØ ÞÇÚÏÉ ÈíÇäÇÊ ÇáãæÞÚ ãä phpmyadmin

áã íÍÏË Çì ãÔÇßá Ýì ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ äåÇÆíÇ