ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

ÇÊãäå ãä ßá ÞáÈí æÇááå íÇ ÇÎæÇäí Çáßá íÔæÝ åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ íäÔÑå ßËÑ ãÇ íÞÏÑ Ýí ÇáãäÊÏíÇÊ ÈÓÈÈ ÚãáíÇÊ ÇáäÕÈ æÇáÇÍÊíÇá Çáí ÊÕíÑ ãÚ ÇáäÇÓ Çáí ãÇÊÚÑÝ Ôäæ ÇáäÕÈ ÏÑÈÇáßã

ÇÌÊ áí ÑÓÇáå ßËíÑå ãä åÐÇ ÇáäæÚ íÌí ÔÎÕ íØáÚ ãÈáÛ ÕÛíÑ ãÞÇÈá ãÈáß ßÈíÑ íÚØíå áß Úä ØÑíÞ Èäß æÚä ØÑíÞ ãÍÇãí æÔÛá ÑÓãí 100% æÍÊì áæ ßáãÊ ÇáÈäß ÊÑì ßáå äÕÈ æÍÊíÇá ÚÔÇä íÇÎÐæä ãäß ÇáãÈáÛ ÇáÕÛíÑ æÔæÝ ßã ÔÎÕ ÛíÑß íÏÒ ãÈáÛ ÕÛíÑ íÚäí áæ ÇØáÈæ ãäß 1000 ÏæáÇÑ ÑÇÍ ãËáß íÏÝÚ ÊÎíá 20 ÔÎÕ íÚäí 20000 ãÈáÛ ãæ ÈÓíØ íÇ ÌãÇÚå ÇáãæÖæÚ ãæ Óåá ÇäÇ ÚäÏí ËæÈÊíÇÊ æÇæÑÇÞ Çáí ÕÇÑ ãÚÇå åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ ÇäÇ ãÓÊÚÏ ÇËÈÊ áå æäÕ ÇáÑÓÇáå íÌí ÇäÌáíÒí ÇßËÑ Ôí ææãßä ÇÚØíß ãËÇá áåã æÍÞíÞí 100% ÕÇÑ ãÚÇí äÕ ÇáÑÓÇáå

Hi sir
I'm glad to meet you, my complete name is Madeline Hermansen and i'm 30 years from Zimbabwe in southern Africa. I was married but my husband was killed february this year by opposition party. I have a 12 years old son and both of us travelled by road through our boarder to Parakou town in Benin republic where he fell sick because of long distant journey, though it is not easy to travel by road because my son fell sick during the journey and he is being treating in a herbal therapy way. I need your personal help to get my late husband's money he made fixed capital investment here in Benin republic bank. The amount is 30.1 million USA dollars and if you help me to get this money into your account, i will be able to leave here to come to your country to meet you as i have planned to invest the money in continuation with my late husband dream into any lucrative business in your country and also give my son the best medical treatment.

Already I have contacted the bank and they told me that the money was in a slit. They said that my late husband signed a custodian agreement with their bank that the money would be transferred to a receiving company or partner abroad. My late husband planned to use the money to invest as a business marchant here in Benin republic because they have free import duty but he died without fulfillment.

All i need is to submit your full name, contact address and telephone number to the bank so that they can transfer the money to your account.

Please reply if you are agree to help me to get this money so that i can discuss the percentage i will give you thereafter and also send you my photos and the ******** for the money. Please call me on +22997256808 once you receive this email.
Yours,
Madeline Hermansen.

íÇ ÌãÇÚå ÏÑÈÇáß ÍÇáíÇ ãä åÐÇ ÇáÇãíá ÇáäÕÇÈ

[email protected]

æÑÇÍ ÇÚØíßã ÕæÑå ÈÚÏ ÚÔÇä ÊÔæÝæä ÇáÈäß Çáí íäÕÈ Úáí Çáßá

ÔåÇÏå ÈÃä áåÇ ÍÓÇÈ

æÕæÑå áåÇ ÇäåÇ ÇãíÑå ÓíÇÓíå æÇäå áåÇ ØÝá æÇÑÓáÊ ÇáÕæÑ

æÔåÇíÏ ÇÎÑì áäÕÈ
ãä ãæÞÚ

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.or..._unionbank.php

Çááå íÎáíßã íÇ ÔÈÇÈ æÇááå ÊÇÎÐæä ÇÌÑ æÇæÒÚæä åÐÇ ÇáßáÇã ÚÔÇä ãÍÏ íäÓÑÞ æíßæä ãäÊÈå ÏÇÆãÇ ÇáÚÑÈ åã ÇáãÓÊåÏÝíä ãä åÐÇ ÇáÇãÑ

æÇÑÌæ ÇáÇÝÇÏå ááßá æÇááå íÌÒÇå ÎíÑ ãä äÞá ÇáãæÖæÚ