Remove All In One WP Security Database

Remove All In One WP Security Database Tables shows you how to search for the plugins tables in the corresponding database for your site.
This tutorial shows you how to search your sites database for aiowps entries in the tables using phpMyAdmin.
Follow the instructions below to begin the process:
FTP to your host and delete the plugins folder. Although this is normally carried out when you deactivate and delete the plugin as the website administrator.
FTP the .htaccess file from your site to your computer and edit and remove all the code between and including the following tags: Make sure you upload the .htaccess file back into the same location you downloaded the file from via FTP.
# BEGIN All In One WP Security
# END All In One WP Security
Log into phpMyAdmin and locate the database for the website you are working on. Look for any table entry with the following name aiowps and delete those tables. There should be 6 tables associated with this plugin, in addition to the options settings. There will also be other entries for transients and plugin version etc. The following is a list of tables and entries found in the database.
| aiowps_events |
| aiowps_failed_logins |
| aiowps_global_meta |
| aiowps_login_activity |
| aiowps_login_lockdown |
| aiowps_permanent_block |
| commentmeta |
| comments |
-There are other aiowps settings saved in the WordPress options table, under the option name aio_wp_security_configs. You should also delete the aio_wp_security_configs row in the options table.
The instructions below show you how to search your database for any aiowps entries found.
Requirement:

• Access to your servers phpMyAdmin.

Remove All In One WP Security Database Tables

Important: Before you begin, make sure you create a database backup of your site. Just in case something goes wrong.
Step 1 ) Log into your server and run phpMyAdmin. Located the database for the site in question as illustrated below. In this example the database in question is word492.
Note: You might have more than one database running in your server. So make sure you select the correct database.

Step 2 ) When I click on word492 database, I can start searching for the plugins tables. In the following image, you can see straight away some plugins tables that are safe to delete.
Tables Safe To Delete
| aiowps_events |
| aiowps_failed_logins |
| aiowps_global_meta |
| aiowps_login_activity |
| aiowps_login_lockdown |
| aiowps_permanent_block |
For following two tables need further investigation. Another words dont delete them. You need to search inside for any entries related to aiowps.
Investigate Tables Further
| commentmeta |
| comments |

phpMyAdmin Search Options

Step 3 ) The following image shows you how to search your database for any entries that have the following word aiowps. Please make sure you carry out the following steps.
Searching Steps:

• Enter the following word aiowps in the field as illustrated in the image below.
  • Under Find: select at lease one of the words. I find this to be the best option in this case.
  • Under Inside tables: Select Select all. Make sure all tables are selected in the database.
  • Finally click on Go button to begin the search.

phpMyAdmin Search Criteria Displayed

Step 4 ) The following image shows you 5 entries found in the following table wp_options. Click on Browse link to view all the entries found.
Note: In your case the search might show more than 5 entries found.

Step 5 ) The following image shows you the 5 entries found. If the options name have the following name values aio or aiowps, then you can safely delete them. Otherwise you need to edit and search for any entries with a the following values name aio or aiowps.
The following image shows you the Edit link you need to click on to begin searching. In this tutorial, the following option_name needed to be searched.
Search Inside

• _site_transient_update_plugins
  • _transient_plugin_slugs
  • cron = For cron jobs, you might want to use one of the following plugins Manage WordPress Cron Jobs to delete the cron job from your site. This is much safer than working in phpMyAdmin.

Note: In your case you might have more entries to search.

I hope the above tutorial helps you remove all entries from your database.
Click on the following link Troubleshooting to continue configuring the plugins settings.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest.
Enjoy.