ÃäÏÑæíÏ Android ãÒÇãäÉ ÇáÕæÑ áÌåÇÊ ÇáÇÊÕÇá sync contacts photos ÌÏíÏ 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 not displaying contacts photos
How To Add Pictures to Contacts on your Android Mobile
How to sync Facebook contacts with my Android phone
How to sync FB contact pictures with phone contacts
samsung contacts with facebook pictures
Contacts Sync for Android - Sync.ME

Sync Contacts Photos – See who's call you received and sync your contacts photos with their social network profile picture.

åäÇß ÊØÈíÞÇÊ ßËíÑÉ Úáì ÇáãÊÌÑ ÊÞæã ÈäÝÓ ÇáÛÑÖ æáßä ÇÛáÈåÇ áÇ íÚãá æÇáÓÈÈ Ýì Ðáß åæ Çäå ßÇä åäÇß API ÎÇÕ áÚãá syncs ááfriends æÊã æÞÝåÇ ãä ÇáÝíÓ Èæß æ ÇáæÇÊÓ æ ÇáÇäÓÊÌÑÇã ááÎÕæÕíÉ , ÝáÇ íæÌÏ Çì ØÑíÞÉ ÇáÇä áÚãá sync ááÕæÑ contacts ÈÔßá ÊáÞÇÆí, æÇáØÑÞ ÇáÇÎÑí ÇáÊì ÊÓÊÎÏãåÇ ÈÚÖ ÇáÊØÈíÞÇÊ åì ãä ÎáÇá ÑæÊ root æÇáÊì áÇ äÝÖáåÇ Úáì ÇáÇØáÇÞ áÇäåÇ ÊÚÑÖ ÌåÇÒß ááÎØÑ.

åäÇß ÈÚÖ ÇáÊØÈíÞÇÊ ÇáÇÎÑí ÇáÊì ÊÓÊÎÏã ÊÔÇÈå ÇáÇÓã Çí ÇÐÇ ßÇä áÏíß ÇÓã contact ÚäÏß ÈÇÓã ahmead mohamed åíÈÍË ÇáÊØÈíÞ Úáì ÇÕÏÞÇÆß ÈäÝÓ ÇáÇÓã ahmead mohamed æÇáÐì ÈØÈíÚÉ ÇáÍÇá åäÇß ÇáßËíÑ ÈäÝÓ ÇáÇÓã æÈíäÙÑ ãäß ÇáÊØÈíÞ ÇáãæÇÝÞå Úáì ÇáÕæÑÉ ÇáãäÇÓÈÉ ááÇÓã æÈÇáÊÇáì ÇáÕæÑ ÈäÓÈÉ ßÈíÑÉ ÌÏÇ ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÝÞå, ÇáÇä ÇäÊ ÊÚáã Çä ÌãíÚ ÇáØÑÞ áÚãá ãÔÇÑßÉ ááÕæÑ áÌåÇÊ ÇáÇÊÕÇá ÕÚÈÉ æ ÛíÑ ÚãáíÉ æ ãÓÊÍíáÉ ÇáÇä Ýì Ùá ÊæÞÝ API ÇáÐì íÓãÍ ÈÐáß.

ÇáÊØÈíÞ ÇáæÍíÏ ÇáÐì íãßäå Úãá sync áÕæÑ Contacts åæ Sync.me
áãÇÐÇ åÐÇ ÇáÊØÈíÞ åæ ÇáæÍíÏ ÇáÐì íÚãá !!!

åÐÇ ÇáÊØÈíÞ íÚãá ÈÝÖá ÇÍÊÝÇÙÉ ÈÈíÇäÇÊ ÞÏíãÉ ÞÈá ÊæÞÝ API æÇáÐì ÊÍÊÝÙ Èå Úáì ÓíÑÝÑÇÊåÇ æáßä ÈØÈíÚÉ ÇáÍÇá åÐå ÇáÈíÇäÇÊ ÞÏíãÉ Çì ÇáÌÏíÏ áä íÓÊØíÚ ÇáÊØÈíÞ Úãá sync áå áÊæÞÝ API æÈÇáÊÇáì ÇÕÈÍ ÇáÊØÈíÞ ÇíÖÇ ÛíÑ Úãáí æ ÛíÑ ãÝíÏ .

Facebook disabled the API of apps being able to pull friends lists. Therefore these sync apps are pretty much dead. So how does Sync.Me work? It uploads your contacts and numbers to a database. Maybe back when Facebook made the change, Sync.Me pulled the connections/links you had between contacts and Facebook friends, and basically uploaded that to their database. Now they have info that Friend A on Facebook = 212-555-1212. Meanwhile they see new user Joe Smith with Friend A on their contacts, but since Joe can't pull his Facebook contacts anymore due to the Facebook API change, Sync.Me sees Friend A is already uploaded to their server and matches with phone # and then pushes the photo to Joe.

This is exactly how Sync.Me was able to give me tons of my coworkers photos when I am only friends with a select few. By using a crowd-sourced contacts list, they basically can supply you with more photos than you might have friends on Facebook.
It's impressive, but I see this is the only way they can continue to offer a Facebook photo syncing service. OTOH if you don't want your info and contacts to get uploaded into a massive reverse lookup system, consider looking at Social Contact Photo Sync. Note that this requires Root because there's no way to bypass the Facebook API without being a massive privacy breach.

Facebook Kills Friends Data API Over User Privacy Concerns

Come April 30th, Facebook is shutting down the Friends Data API, which let third-party apps access users’ friend lists. The original intent behind the API was to allow developers to create more personalized apps, but privacy concerns forced Facebook’s hand.
All developers need to migrate their apps to Graph API version 2.0 at the end of the month. Developers have had a year to prepare for this change. Facebook’s timeline clearly shows the end-date for Graph API 1.0. Beginning May 1st, all apps need to be using at least Graph API 2.0 (Facebook debuted Graph API 2.3 in March of this year). The forced migration means the Friends Data API is going dark. Apps not updated will go dark, too.
Promoted Listings

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sees this as a net positive, even if it causes some pain for developers along the way, reports TechCrunch. Zuck’s new slogan? Facebook is “people first” — which apparently also means “developers second.”
According to Facebook’s research, if users aren’t confident about their privacy they won’t use Facebook. Period. In order to boost user confidence in the platform, Facebook has (slowly) begun to realize that it needs to return privacy controls to its users. One way to do that is to eliminate the Friends Data API, which let people share their friends’ data to third-party developers — even without their friends’ permission.
“If people don’t feel comfortable using Facebook — and specifically logging into Facebook and using Facebook apps — we don’t have a platform and we don’t have developers," said Facebook Product Manager Simon Cross.

How much pain are we talking about for developers? Plenty. Job Fusion relied on the Friends Data API to pull users’ friends’ work data in order to show them relevant job openings at these companies. The loss of the Friends Data API means Job Fusion is shutting down entirely, says TechCrunch. Jobs Fusion isn’t alone. Other apps facing the API Grim Reaper include CareerSonar, Jobs With Friends, and Adzuna Connect.
It’s also worth pointing out that the change to Graph API 2.0 requires third-party apps to use Facebook’s new login system. The updated login gives end users more granular control over exactly what data they share with third-party apps.
The Friends Data API may be going away, but Graph API versions 2.0 - 2.3 offer developers huge opportunities to create new and interesting apps for Facebook users. Don’t mourn the loss of APIs that were questionable to begin with; instead, take advantage of the updated and more powerful tools in the latest APIs from Facebook.