10 Windows after hours the network stop
10 Windows After a few hours disconects
Asus, MSI and Gigabyte motherboards
Network security: Force logoff when logon hours expire
After a few hours, Windows 10 disconects from wifi and refuses to connect until I restart
after a few hours windows 10 disconnects from network / computer
Windows 10 Losing Network and Internet Connection.... Here is the FIX!
How To Fix Internet Cutting Off Randomly!(EASY!)
Windows 10 pc keeps disconnecting from internet

New Windows 10 1903 Update Breaking Network Adaptors For Some

Microsoft has a quality control problem. Right now, Windows 10 updates are a minefield with some updates causing more problems than they fix. And now new warnings suggest Microsofts latest Window 10 updates might be one of the worst.

Windows 10's new update is causing more problems than it fixes

The September KB4515384 update is already a menace. Introduced to fix CPU spiking, reports state it has broken Windows 10 search, the Start Menu, Action Centre, USB connections and caused audio problems. And now it is gunning for your Internet access.
Windows Latest has spotted that users are reporting on Microsofts community forum, Windows 10s Feedback Hub and social networks that network adapters have stopped working after applying this update. Impacted users primarily appear to have Intel chipsets (Asus, MSI and Gigabyte motherboards are mentioned) and both their Ethernet and WiFi connections are affected.

Cumulative update (KB4515384) causes the NIC to fail to enable with a code 10 error, warns one user on the Windows 10 Feedback Hub. Reinstalling network drivers from Intel or Windows Update sources does not resolve the issue. However removing the update through the Programs & Software panel or using a recovery point set *before* the update fully resolves the issue.
KB4515384 breaks ethernet and wifi adapters on my PC, explained another on the Hub. Appears to create new devices as theyre labelled #2 and when exposing hidden devices in Device Manager the previously named devices appear. Uninstalling these / new or old drivers do not fix the issues (i.e. ethernet unplugged which it is clearly not). Only option was to uninstall this update.

Microsoft's Windows 10 updates remain a minefield

For its part, Microsoft has confirmed a new bug in Windows 10 1903 which can knock-out WiFI on Intel and Broadcom wireless cards but claims it is limited to NEC devices. So whether it is connected or another new WiFi issue, remains to be seen.
Needless to say, hopes will be high that Microsoft can issue a patch quickly but the bigger issue is whether you will trust that patch given, as one user described it: Microsoft's Goddamn garbage quality control. In the meantime, Microsoft continues to forcibly upgrade users to Windows 10 1903.

:

So i finally got like 3 other windows 10 issues fixed, but now, after a few hours my computer will disconect from my network, the network sometimes becomes invisible, and if i try to reconect, it seems to do some sort of driver refresh. i think this because when i reconect the wifi tab changes to ethernet, as if i dont have the ability to connect wirelessly. then it returns to normal, but it says cannot connect to this network. then the cycle continues. i have seen many questions on this, and many answers. none of them worked. i tried disabling the seperate network adapter that isnt the default windows one. no dice. tried renewing my ip. nill. tried messing with power usage settings. nadah. the worst part is, ive fixed before.
:

The Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power setting controls how the network card is handled when the computer enters sleep and can be used if a driver misrepresents how it handles sleep states. To disable this setting in Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, right-click the adapter, click Properties, click the Power Management tab, and then clear the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box. Some users report that disabling this option resolved the issue.

+

----------------------------------------------------------

open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot
Scroll down
Click Network adapters
Click Run the Troubleshooter
When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work

Press Windows key + X
Click Device Manager
Expand Network Adapters
Select the Network card listed,
Select Update Driver
This should give you a choice of drivers - select the oldest one
Wait a few minutes while it installs the old driver

or

press Windows key + X
Click Device Manager
Expand Network adapters
Right click your adapter
Click Uninstall

Exit Device Manager, restart. Windows 10 should detect the network adapter then reinstall it.
Check if you can connect and browse.

also try:

Open Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status
Scroll to the bottom then click Network reset.
Click Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage known networks >
select the Cloud wireless network
Click Forget
Restart
Click the Network icon in the Taskbar
Try connecting again.
Disable Energy Efficient Ethernet in "Client for Microsoft Networks"
Press Windows key + X
Click Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, right-click the adapter > Properties >
Power Management, and then clear the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.

If you don't have that option, see other ways to disable it:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/exchange/20...

:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...9-e71b76d092ee
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonk.../#3e931a2c11e0
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-097707a9e159