How to Extend Adobe Trial Period of Any Adobe Product

Explanation

Adobe is has a lot of products but many of them are paid, but you can use them free for some time. Once the trial expired, you will need to pay for the product and then you can use that product, otherwise, you will get the error 00 Days Remaining.
Adobe Illustrator has 7 days trial period, Adobe Photoshop has 30 days trial period, Adobe After Effects has 7days trial period, Adobe Premiere Prohas 7days trial period, etc. Once it is expired you can use it the software again.
So, I will show you how to get rid of it, you can extend it for free. Please keep in mind this is not crack or something. It is just a trick with which you can extend the Trial Period of the products.
How to Restart the Trial Period of Adobe

Step 1:
You have to find the AMT folder in the folder of your Adobe Product. To make it concise I will use Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 in my example.

Goto Program Files > Adobe > Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 > Support Files > Contents > Windows > AMT
Path : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC 2018\Support Files\Contents\Windows\AMT

Here you will find a file name application.xml, Right click on it Cut and Paste it in any other drive.

Step 2:
Right click on application.xml and open it with Notepad. Now find <Data key="TrialSerialNumber">
You will see a number there for example:
<Data key="TrialSerialNumber">926287011921234454671866</Data>
Change it to
<Data key="TrialSerialNumber">926287011921234454671867</Data>
I mean just +1 to last number, and save the notpad.

Step 3:
Now Cut the application.xmland Paste it back in the AMT folder.

Step 4:
(If you're logged in, then no need of this step)
Disconnect the internet to bypass the login.
Step 5:
Sign In Later

Start Trial :) I mean again ;)