google adwords multiple AdWords accounts
Can I have multiple AdWords accounts?
Can we run 2 different Google Ads accounts for the same domain
Can we create separate Adwords accounts for each website which sell different products ?
Can we run 2 different Google Ads accounts for the same website?
Multiple Adwords accounts for promoting different apps
Can I create several AdWords accounts with the same website?

!

!

:
Can we create separate Adwords accounts for each website which sell different products ?
We manufacture and sell a range of similar yet different unique products,.We have separate websites which cater exclusively towards unique customer types and target different keywords.Also is it possible to have the same billing information with multiple account?

Under the conditions you mention... if you create more than one Google Ads account they all will be suspended and all use of Google Ads will end for your company.You should create one Google Ads account and then set up different campaigns for each of the websites.

The rule is simple: One business ----->One account; regardless of the websites/products
You cans set different campaigns to the different products under one account;

I think it depends. If the billing for each web site is different, the businesses are separate entities, the target audience is different, and the keywords are different, then you might be ok.If they are basically the same site, and you are "gaming the system" and trying to appear in multiple positions for the same keywords, then that is against the rules.

This is not the case, though;This is the same business entity;Also, even if billing was different for each website (i.e. different CC). but the same business entity (i.e. the same registered address and company registration #) - this would be a violation. this practice is not allowed.

Can we run 2 different Google Ads accounts for the same website?
I want to hire two different companies for my website regarding Ads campaigns. I want to run Search Network Only campaigns for my website. If two companies use same targeted pages, is there any harm or an ads violation?

Yes. If you have two separate accounts serving ads for the same domain, that is "Double Serving" and is a policy violation. Under the new policy center, I think they are referring to it as "Unfair Advantage."

Double serving is a common bad tactic for getting more ad slots for the same advertiser. It only works with different domains, Google Ads cannot show two ads for the same domain in the same results.Double serving can cause a Circumventing Systems account suspension, which is virtually impossible to appeal.So while you might see it as A/B testing, Google sees it as cheating the system.

Using two accounts bidding for one domain (including subdomains) would theoretically create two possible ads served at the same time/session and is colloquially called double-dealing AKA unfair advantage. Using two accounts bidding for two domains "routed" ultimately to one domain, would result in a different violation called cloaking AKA circumventing systems.

Both concepts are covered under the link provided in the answer above and reference here:
You may refer to the support article: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6020954?rd=1

Hello, I would like to know if it is against google's policy to promote apps from the same developper acount in different adwords accounts.I actually have an adword account, in which I already promoted one of my old apps. I want to know if I can create a new adwords account with the same bank account, to promote a new app that I didn't promote in the old adwords account.

It is, One business ----> One account;You could set a different campaign for each app.

My company has one website and we have different webpages for every division. Each division has separate budget (credit card).In my understanding I can't include several credit cards in one account in Google AdWords, so I probably should create several accounts.Can I use the same website in those profiles?

Only one ad with your domain name can qualify for an auction at any given time.
You should have one account, several campaigns, and one billing.

if anything else looks suspicious to Google's automated systems, for instance you might inadvertantly mention the name of a crryptocurrrency on your site, or someone might access your account via a VPN, or two accounts use different keywords that could both be triggered by the same search query - then you could get all accounts suspended for good, with no chance of appeal.If advertising is important, use some internal process to sort out payments. Multiple accounts are not worth the risk.

because only one domain can qualify for an auction
one ad can show per domain, but the potential for double-serving is there, just by using another website or even a sub-domain. And Google takes potential seriously, which is why paused ads can be disapproved...Always assume that a Google policy will be interpreted in the worst way for the advertiser, because typically there is no way to argue it afterwards.

:
https://support.google.com/google-ad...21448408?hl=en
https://support.google.com/google-ad.../1449931?hl=en
https://support.google.com/google-ad...33672801?hl=en
https://support.google.com/google-ad.../7078773?hl=en