ãÇí ßáÇæÏ My Cloud ÇáÊÑÞíÉ ãä ÇÕÏÇÑ 3 Çáì 5 ÌÏíÏ upgrade my cloud os3 to os 5
My Cloud OS 5: How to Manually Update From My Cloud OS 3
WD How-To: Upgrade to My Cloud OS 5

My Cloud OS 5 is a major and fundamental security release that provides an architectural revamp of our older My Cloud firmware and adds new defenses to thwart common classes of attacks. We recommend that all users upgrade to My Cloud OS 5 as soon as possible to benefit from the latest security fixes. My Cloud OS3 will not receive these security fixes.

Steps to upgrade to My Cloud OS 5 can be found here: https://support-en.wd.com/app/answer...il/a_id/30092/
The following devices are eligible for upgrade to My Cloud OS 5.

My Cloud OS 5 Supported Devices

My Cloud EX2 Ultra
My Cloud EX4100
My Cloud PR2100
My Cloud PR4100
My Cloud DL2100
My Cloud DL4100
My Cloud EX2100
My Cloud (Firmware 2.xx.xxx)
My Cloud Mirror Gen 2

We will not provide any further security updates to the My Cloud OS3 firmware. We strongly encourage moving to the My Cloud OS5 firmware. If your device is not eligible for upgrade to My Cloud OS 5, we recommend that you upgrade to one of our other My Cloud offerings that support My Cloud OS 5. More information can be found here: https://shop.westerndigital.com/supp...re/my-cloud-os

Western Digital is aware of third parties offering security patches for My Cloud OS3. We have not evaluated any such patches and we are unable to provide any support for such patches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Update to My Cloud OS 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow the steps below to update the firmware to My Cloud OS 5

Important:

1. Before updating to My Cloud OS 5, your device must be updated to Firmware 2.41.116 or higher.
    Download firmware version 2.41.116 for your My Cloud model from the WD Support Website to your local computer
  2. Login to your My Cloud dashboard as "admin" user
    For assistance accessing the Dashboard, please refer to Answer ID 27432 How to Access the Dashboard on a My Cloud Device
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click Firmware
  5. Click Manual Update from File
  6. Browse to the downloaded firmware file
    Select the firmware image file and Click Open to start the firmware update process
  7. Click Install and Reboot and wait for the update and reboot process to complete
  8. Log into the My Cloud dashboard
    For assistance accessing the Dashboard, please refer to Answer ID 27432: How to Access the Dashboard on a My Cloud Device
  9. Type OS 3 password
    Click Next
  10. End User License Agreement
    Review the End User License Agreement Click I Agree
  11. Create a New Password for My Cloud OS 5
    Click Next
  12. Update password for local NAS users
    Create a new password for local NAS users.
    Click Skip this user if the password should be set later.
    Click Next
  13. Access from anywhere
    To skip the Cloud Access Configuration, Click Skip Cloud Access
    To configure the remote access, Click Continue
  14. Create cloud account
    Fill out the form and add an email address to use it for cloud account.
    If the account is already created for any other device (including WD My Cloud OS5, My Cloud Home or Sandisk ibi), click Sign in with exisitng My Cloud OS 5 cloud account and Sign in to the created account.
  15. Enable Cloud access for your network shares
    By selecting the share folder, the web/mobile access will be enabled for that specific folder. This selection will enable the indexing process on the your My Cloud OS 5.
    for more information about indexing process, please refer to Answer ID 30021: My Cloud OS 5 Cloud Access Content Indexing FAQ
    Click Next
  16. Sign-in Successful

Click Next
  17. Almost finished - reinstall NAS apps
    Click Go to Apps
  18. Click Reinstall to install the app that was installed on the OS 3.
  19. Dashboard View
    The device will start indexing the content when Cloud accounts are created for remote access of content in the web and mobile apps.
    For more information regarding indexing, please refer to:

20. Next Steps

Add users and enable remote access: Please refer to Answer ID 29448 My Cloud OS: 5 How to Add Users and Enable Remote Access
    Access to My Cloud OS 5 Web App: Click here
    Download My Cloud OS 5 iOS Mobile App: Click here
    Download My Cloud OS 5 Android Mobile App: Click here
    Download My Cloud OS 5 Android Mobile App (China): Click here
    My Cloud OS 5: Online User Guide and Solutions: Click here
    My Cloud OS 5: 3rd Party Apps Matrix: Click here

Êã Úãá ÇáÊÑÞíÉ My Cloud (Firmware 2.xx.xxx) ÈÔßá Çãä Çáì ÇÕÏÇÑ 5
ãáÍæÙÉ ÚäÏ ÇáÊÑÞíÉ ÞÏ ÊÌÏ Çä ÇáßáÇã ãÎÊÝì æáßä ÇáÇÒÑÇÑ ÊÙåÑ Þã ÈÚãá next ÝÞØ ÍÊì ÇáÇÎÑ
æåíßÊãá ÇáÊÑÞíÉ ÈÔßá ÌíÏ, ãÚ ÇáÚáã ÇáÊÑÞíÉ åíáÛì SMB v1 ãä ÇáßáÇæÏ Çì ÇÐÇ ßäÊ ÊÓÊÎÏãå ãÚ ÇáÈÑäÊÑ áÚãá ÓßÇä
åÊÊæÞÝ Êáß ÇáÎÇÕíÉ ÇáÊì ßÇäÊ ÊÚÇáÌ ãÔßáÉ æíäÏæÒ 10 Ýì Úãá ÓßÇä ãä ÇáãÇßíäÉ æáßä
íãßä ÇÚÇÏÉ ÊÝÚíáåÇ ãä ÏÇÎá settings åäÇß ÇÎÊíÇÑ áÇÎÊíÇÑåÇ.