Mozilla Chrome
import your passwords to Chrome

he only way to do it that I could find was to try to enable a disabled Chrome feature that allows you to import passwords. After searching online, I found several methods to enable it, depending on which version of Chrome youre running. I am currently running version 88, and while I was able to use the following method to add the import command to Chrome (thank you to Guiding Tech for pointing me toward this possible solution), my copy of Chrome was never able to actually import the CSV file I had downloaded from LastPass.
Be that as it may, here is the process I used. Perhaps youll have more luck. Ill let you know how I finally managed to get my passwords into Chrome right afterward.

• In Chromes top address bar, type in chrome://flags. This will bring you to the Experiments page.
  • In the Search flags box on top, type in password import. (Probably just typing password will be enough.)

In Chromes Experiments page, you can enable the Import feature.
  • Find Password import and click on the drop-down menu on the left (it will probably be labeled Default). Select Enabled.
  • Select Relaunch.

• Now that youve added the import function, go to to your Chrome Settings (by selecting the three dots in the upper right corner and choosing Settings).
  • Find Passwords (which will be in the Autofill category) and click on the arrow on the right.
  • Look for Saved Passwords, and click on the three dots on the right. You should see a drop-down that includes the selection Import.

Chrome should now have an Import selection under Saved Passwords.
  • Click on Import. Youll be able to select a CSV file from your file manager and hopefully, import your passwords.

If that works for you great! If not, then there is a last desperate way to get your passwords into Chrome, which is the one that finally worked for me.

• Download Firefox (if you dont have it already) and start it up.
  • Click on the three lines in the upper right corner and select Logins and Passwords.
  • Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select Import from a File.
  • Select your CSV file and import it.

Firefox has no qualms about importing a CSV password file. Now that your passwords are in Firefox, you can transfer them easily to Chrome:

• In Chrome, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and go to Bookmarks > Import Bookmarks and Settings.
  • Select Mozilla Firefox in the drop-down menu, select Passwords (and Autofill form data if you had any), and click on Import.

Chrome has no problem importing passwords from rival browsers.

100 %

:
https://www.theverge.com/22303614/ch...-import-how-to